Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Purse

After all the drama, I finally bought a purse.
(I have compete commitment phobia when it comes to buying a purse.
If it wasn't for Matt coming with me or trying on 4 outfits to make sure it looked good with all of them..
I would have come home empty handed.)  


It's a Dooney and Bourke.
It was quite an adventure though finding it.
I'm not a big fan of this fall seasons purses.
Quilted is in, which I love, but the colors for the most part are very dull.
Even my staple favorites like Nine West and Kate Spade were disappointing.
(Especially after Kate Spade's beautiful spring collection.)
Coach I think was my favorite line followed closely by Michael Kors.
If you are in the market for a purse, my suggestion would be waiting for next year unless you like black.

No comments:

Post a Comment