I found this nifty little recipe and wanted to share it with you all.
1) Preheat oven to 400*
2) Stick 16 cupcake liners in cupcake pan
3) Completely melt the butter in microwave
4) Add sugar, eggs, and milk
5) Mix all of the dry ingredients in a separate bowl
6) Slowly add sugar mixture to the dry ingredients
7) Carefully FOLD in blueberries
(If you mix them in, the poor blueberries become pulpified. Sad day.)
8) Fill cupcake liners 3/4 up
9) Cook for 18-22 minutes
(Until muffins are slightly brown on top)
Then eat all of them without sharing.