Sunday, December 15, 2013

Snapshots - Day 13,14,&15

Day 13 - Someone I love

I have been reading so many different parenting blogs.
I noticed a few weeks ago that there isn't a very clear line between baby and toddler.
Even in clothing.
Well, today Tiny showed me that she is ready to be a toddler.
I put her down for a nap and then went and took a nap myself.
When I woke up, I noticed two hours had passed and went to check on Madeleine.


I laughed and laughed when I saw her.
I'll pay a dollar any day for a two hour nap.
On top of that, I counted that as her activity for the day,
and I didn't even have to plan it.
How about that?

Day 14 - Relaxing


Matt and I heard Madeleine moving around her room at 5:00 in the morning the other day.
I poked him to get up and take care of her,
but I just got a grunt in reply.
I didn't think it was fair if I had to get up and he didn't.
So I went back to sleep.
When I woke up at 7, this is what I saw.
She usually makes in onto her bed, but I guess it was too much effort after playing.
She was even sleepy enough that I moved her onto her bed without waking her. 

Day 15 - Memory


This was a long time ago.
Matt and I were bored and took pictures with my webcam.
It's one of the few of us when we were dating.
Aw, young love.

No comments:

Post a Comment