Monday, July 22, 2013

Baby Butt!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Did I mention we love baths?

Matt, Madeleine, and I all find baths relaxing.

Matt was converted right after we got married.
I was taking 4-6 a day during my last trimester to cure aches and pains.
Madeleine got her first bath in a bath tub when she was 8 days old.

One of the major requirements for our Princeton apartment was a bath tub.
Thankfully we got an apartment with one.

Last night I turned on the water for Madeleine's bath.
She started crawling her way towards the bathroom.
(Pretty good sense of direction, eh?)

When I came in she was kneeling by the bathtub.
Matt and I sat there watching as she slowly pulled herself to standing.
And then she tried to put her leg in!
(I was horrified. What if she's a climber? I'm so not ready for that!)


After a few attempts she fell back down to sitting and gave up in defeat.


 Lucky for her, her parent slaves were right there, 
so in the tub she went with me.


Emo rubber ducky has become one of her favorite chew toys.
(Probably helps that he is her only bath toy)
I'm hoping now that he has a life purpose he'll stop trying to drown himself.
But with how much Tiny loves bathes, I'm seeing more bath toys in our future.
So maybe it doesn't matter.

(Offspring wasn't in danger during this photo shoot. I was really careful and paranoid.)

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha! That is one of the cutest heinies I've ever seen, and I've seen a lot of heinies

    ReplyDelete