Friday, October 17, 2014

Morning Photos

I'm kind of a brat when it comes to family photos. I insist on them at least twice a year if not more. This fall has been a bit of doozy though, since I waited to late too book most of my favorite local photographers. I'm still trying to get a professional photographer, but that didn't stop me from waking my family up at sunrise (7:11 is not that early) and dragging them to our backyard for practice photos. 


I took just over 100 photos...and we got 6 that kind of turned out. :) Posing a family is hard stuff when you're not behind the camera! I should have taken a picture of all the things we needed to keep Madeleine looking the right way. It helped that we were looking toward her best friend's house. So all we had to say was "Where is B's house?" for the first twenty photos or so.


The lighting was beautiful. Did I mention I love living here?




So yeah, hopefully we can get a few more pretty photos before Fall is over. I would love to get some done on campus.

1 comment: