Wednesday, May 9, 2012

One ring to rule them all...

(A Matt post)

Here's a photo from the archives. Michele hates this photo because she's wearing pajamas and her knees are too close to the camera, but I think she looks cute!

An interesting side note: This photo was taken on March 23rd, 2011 at 12:26 PM. For those of you who don't know, that was approximately one half hour after Michele agreed to marry me. Just sayin...


Michele looks happy! I look like I'm bursting with some mixture of ecstasy and "Holy smokes! What did I just do?" But you can't really blame me. That's the first time I ever proposed to anyone. It's not my fault I got the wrong hand AND the wrong finger when I was trying to put the ring.

Also, for those of you wondering, "Who proposes at noon on a Wednesday morning?" my response is sometimes you just gotta go for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment