Monday, January 5, 2015

3 Minimizing things

2015 has been pretty awesome so far. I really love our new year's resolutions. I'd share them but Matt and I are still refining them so we have solid ways to check our progress.

I wanted to share a few things.


This ebay listing is crazy! Matt and I have chatted about it all weekend. I can't imagine selling everything on ebay at once!

Also, I read this article about resetting at zero once a week. I grew up with having the house completely clean once a week, and I have never been a fan of it. But I do like the idea of starting the week off with a blank slate. Empty email, organized fridge. No to do list etc. It just sounds like a great way to stay on top of things and have time for yourself.

Finally I'm gearing up for the no impact man challenge that I'm planning on doing next week. I'm hoping to write a blog post on it in the next few days!

What are your new year resolutions? Do you find yourself refining them after the new year?

1 comment:

  1. I love this entire post! I thoroughly read through each link and enjoyed all of it. Way to go, Michele!

    ReplyDelete