Thursday, October 17, 2013

Some of the people we visited in Utah

Our trip to Utah was great. 
I apparently like visiting it a lot more than living there. 
Madeleine and I had so much fun. 
We went on so many adventures and saw many of our friends. 
It was just about the right amount of time, 
because I have to say that we are so happy to be home.

The most important people Madeleine got to see were her grandparents!


Both sets! (I don't actually have any though with my parents. They are apparently all on my mom's camera...so hopefully I'll get one of those soon. Same for her Aunt Rosa and Steele.)

We also saw lot of friends.

Photo

We ran into Logan randomly the first time we went on campus.
We purposely met up with him and Erin though on Sat. :)
Also, Ryan and Ariel, but apparently I forgot to take a photo of them. :(

Photo

We also saw our friends Brittany and Bridgette. 
Last time we saw Bridgette, she was so tiny!
Now she's a lot bigger and could actually play with Madeleine.
(We'll use the term "play" loosely. 
It was more like Bridgette had a toy, and then Madeleine would take it.)

We also got to spend a lot of time with Baby Annalise.
That sweet baby was born the same day we moved from Utah,
so we hadn't met her yet!


Surprisingly Tiny loved her.
Each time we came over Madeleine would crawl straight over to her!
And then she would talk or grab at her foot.
That's surprisingly social for Madeleine.
Usually she just hangs out with older kids,
so I was pretty shocked.

(By the way, doesn't Bridgette and Annalise have the cutest headbands?)

We also saw Nathan and Brian!
I was so excited to see them, especially since Brian just got off his mission.


It was awesome seeing everyone that we did.
We didn't have that much time, so we squeezed as many people as we could in.

No comments:

Post a Comment