Thursday, October 11, 2012

Happy 10/11/12

Life is still busy, and it doesn't look like it will be slowing down anytime soon.

We just about finished up midterms (I have one left tomorrow) and we are getting in the full swing of school. I am already counting down how many class periods I have left until graduation. (While I like school, walking up to campus lately has not been the most comfortable thing.) Matt has been doing awesome in school like usual, and even got his first graduate school application in!!!
Andy Warhol Chanel No.5
The paper that is dominating my life at the moment is about this painting by Andy Warhol.
I'm totally in love with it, and the more I learn about it, the more I like it.
We are loving the fall weather too. Matt bought hot chocolate today, and this weekend we pulled out our winter bedding. We put the quilt and comforter on, and Matt looked at me and said, "I really like comforters." (Thank goodness too...since we have 2...Small confession: When we took out the comforter, I realized we now own enough bedding that we have a different set for each season. Luckily, Matt doesn't seem to mind.)  Tonight for dinner we made this recipe with bread bowls. (We don't have a blender, so ours doesn't look pretty enough to take a picture of) Now if the tree in front of our window would start turning colors then fall would be perfect.

Yes!

Also, this Ted talk is amazing. Everyone should watch it. I think this might be my favorite one to date. Really you should watch it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment