Thursday, February 23, 2012

February Recap...basically

I have not blogged in almost two weeks! During which a lot of random things happened, including Valentine's Day.

We did not do anything special for Valentine's Day, because as newlyweds, basically we celebrate Valentine's Day everyday. Chocolate, random gifts, gross PDA, and texting each other disgustingly cute stuff, are all part of our quotidian routine. I made Matt a pizza saying "I <3 U" in pepperoni and decorated the house, and Matt gave me Mint Milano cookies. It wasn't anything too special, but it worked perfectly with our school lives.

I decorated the house with tons of these hearts with random quotes on them.

Also here are a few other pictures of this month.
I felt ignored when Matt was doing his homework one night, so I attacked his hair with hairspray. He reminded me of Dilbert by the time I was finished. It was pretty epic.

I went to a RS activity and the thing I was most impressed with was this tablescape. It's so cute! The girls arranged it for a  crepe brunch thingy. 
And...that's all folks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment