Saturday, September 14, 2013

Indecisive shopping

One of my favorite bloggers, Will from Mr. Bright Bazaar does a weekend wishlist every week. 
I actually have a list of random things I'm shopping for this weekend,
so I figured I'd write what I'm digging the clearance racks and internet deals for.

1) A birthday dress for Madeleine
Take a look at this Light Gray Chloe A-Line Dress - Infant, Toddler & Girls by Hanna Andersson on #zulily today!Pleated corduroy jumperDog print pleated dress

These are the ones I'm considering. I'm not completely in love with any of them.
Either the price isn't right or the look isn't what I feel like.
I'm hoping the perfect one shows up soon.

1/2/3/4


2) The 2nd throw pillow for the couch

Black and White Throw Pillow, Cotton throw Pillow, Accent Pillow, Off White with Black 'ink' design pillowDecorative "Mind Over Matter" Pillow Cover, Typography, Home Decor, Bedroom, Living Room, Throw Pillow, Dorm, Black, White, FeatherNautical decor recycled sail pillow  - Number 2

I think my favorite is the 2 at the moment.
But that's the problem.
I can't see them on my couch so I keep changing my mind.

1/2/3


3) New Towels

Rose GardenAvanti Bath Towels, Mr. & Mrs. Towel CollectionCLOSEOUT! Bianca Stripes Towel Collection

I'm fairly sure I'm going to get the 1st ones.
I just need to go to Brooklyn to pick them up.

1/2/3


Other random things I'm obsessed with...

34567y toddler girl dress summer t shirt  fall by babygirldress, $19.99emma book clutch!! It's a book looking clutch. I love love it! (And I love the book too!)
Count the MonkeysGold Studs Earrings, Heart Gold Earrings, Gold Stud Earring, Gold Heart Studs, Stud Earings, Heart Studs, Gold Hearts Stud EarringsLadies Watch Steampunk See Thru Man Gear Watch Black Synthetic Leather Band amazing design Womens
KEYS Wallet CELL Phone - reminder- The worlds most useful novelty door matWhite Colorblock Silk Blouse

1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9

So there you go.
What do you think I should get?

No comments:

Post a Comment