Friday, June 14, 2013

Stuff for Baby's room

Yesterday, Baby and I went to the Logan Art Festival. There were so many things we wanted to buy, but we left empty handed. But then, today we went back but this time with my mom and Matt.

We ended up getting some of the things that we had wanted before.

Back at in Provo when we went to the Bijou Market, I bought Madeleine this little truck from the Wooden Giraffe. She loves it. She pushes it and then army crawls after it. She also sticks her finger through the hole and chews on it. I think it's pretty cool too...so we got another today.



It has little blocks in the back. Madeleine was so excited and it kept her entertained while Matt and I bargained for some art work from her room.

We ended up getting this piece and one other from this artist. I LOVE it.



It's going to go along perfectly with this dresser we got back in May for her. :) I love this piece too. Check out those handles. (Click for a bigger picture)


I'm thrilled to set up her room and get out my summer bedding for our bed.

Lastly, Madeleine had a picnic when we got home.


I thought this was too cute not to add. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment