Thursday, November 8, 2012

Sour Cream and PJs


Isn't it beautiful?

I bought this a few days ago at Macey's. Totally made my week.

This sour cream will still be good when offspring is born!!! Excited absolutely. I'm so ready for school to be done, and Christmas to be here. Oh and baby to come too. :)

My siblings got their mission calls too, so they'll be leaving around the same time.

Mollie is leaving Dec. 19 to Concepcion South Chile mission, and Riley is going to LA on Jan 9, speaking Mandarin.
  
On another note, Matt bought me my Victoria Secret pajamas for this winter. 

(By the way, I love the bag too.)
I'm not the only one to have them...


I must admit, I'm falling out of love with this show, BUT we still have matching pjs. Just for the record though, I wanted them way before she got them. (And I totally have them in cotton and satin.)

1 comment: