Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Mornings


6:30 Wake up


Meditate til 6:40


Scripture study and prayer to 6:50


Make bed


Shower while the other cleans


Breakfast


Matt leaves for work at 7:40

Then I do whatever I need to until Madeleine wakes up around 8:30 or Baby X comes. Then I start a totally different routine.

We set this up a while ago and it works really well. It's not too rushed and everything gets done. I found cleaning (especially dishes) before bed just makes me go to bed late. I'm more of a morning person so getting up and cleaning is way easier for me. Matt isn't a morning person, but we found our version of mediating (10 minutes of silent and still cuddling) gives him a little bit of time to wake up. It's so much easier than trying to get him out of bed. He eats leftovers for lunch so it's usually already packed. Our goal is to get up even earlier so we can exercise in the morning, but we are still getting use to daylight savings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment