Thursday, February 7, 2013

6 weeks




Baby Goober (that's what we've been calling her for the last two weeks...since she produces a lot of different types of goo...) is 6 weeks old. 6 weeks in the baby world is like turning 13 in the normal world. It's a big milestone apparently.

Babies start smiling, sleeping better, growing some more...all sorts of random new skills. Moms really like this point to, because the baby starts acting human. I had that realization 3 days ago. I told Matt that I was finally seeing her a tiny person instead of a baby monkey. He said it was good that I had come to accept that our baby was the same species as me.

Yesterday we went to mine and baby's 6 week check ups. We both are doing well, but baby has a cold.

Weight: 9lb. 4 oz
Heights: 21.5 in

No comments:

Post a Comment