Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Daddy post

Lately Michele and baby have been listening to classic hits such as "I'll make a man out of you." I don't actually intend to make a man out of baby. After all she is a girl, but I hope that she picks up some of my unique skills:


1) The ability to electrocute oneself! This skill comes in real handy. One of my professors was so good at it, they made him head of the physics department. Seriously! Michele used to come to class with me just to see if he'd survive.


2) The ability to sleep anytime, anywhere. This is particularly important for things such as Sunday school, any sort of graduation ceremony, etc.


 3) The ability to make weird faces! It's a defense mechanism, like eye spots on butterfly wings. It's really just an ordinary goober, but you'd think you were dealing with a T-rex!

No comments:

Post a Comment